Social media can be a great source of information, be used for collective action or for, let’s face it, procrastinating. However, it can also be a toxic environment, where everyone is judged or cancelled. We speak with Addison Rae about peer pressure, social media anxiety and growing up in the public eye.
- 200+ premium music & culture content,
- Often compared to a book in terms of size and quality,
- Perfect for your coffee table or backpack,
- Printed on recycled paper and packaged in a sustainable cardboard wrap.
- We’re proud to be partnered with Offset Earth to help lower our impact on the climate.
- We offer tracked shipping as standard to every address in the world.
- Volume #41 will be dispatched on 9th August 2021.
- UK: £3.50 (1-2 Working Days Tracked)
- Europe: £6.50 – £15.00* (5-7 Working Days Tracked)
- North America: £10.50 – £17.50* (5-7 Working Days Tracked)
- Oceania: £11.75 – £13.00* (5-7 Working Days Tracked)
- ROW: £7.50 – £30.50* (5-7 Working Days Tracked)
- *Price is calculated by your location and automatically added at checkout as per our courier tariffs.