Freedom. A word that now has so much more meaning in the midst of a global pandemic. After months of restrictions, we’re tip-toeing towards going ‘back to normal’, hungry to re-embrace the freedoms we took for granted, albeit a little gingerly. But what does freedom mean? And how the hell is it all going to make us feel? #40 explores our newfound freedom with a killer line-up of creatives, crowd surfing into the concept with trippy fashion editorials, photo essays, words and future talents.
- 200+ premium music & culture content,
- Often compared to a book in terms of size and quality,
- Perfect for your coffee table or backpack,
- Printed on recycled paper and packaged in a sustainable cardboard wrap.
- We’re proud to be partnered with Offset Earth to help lower our impact on the climate.
- We offer tracked shipping as standard to every address in the world.
- UK: £3.50 (1-2 Working Days Tracked)
- Europe: £6.50 – £15.00* (5-7 Working Days Tracked)
- North America: £10.50 – £17.50* (5-7 Working Days Tracked)
- Oceania: £11.75 – £13.00* (5-7 Working Days Tracked)
- ROW: £7.50 – £30.50* (5-7 Working Days Tracked)
- *Price is calculated by your location and automatically added at checkout as per our courier tariffs.